Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel – 01509 502534
To keep your bike in a safe condition we recommend regular servicing, this not only prolongs the life of your motorcycle, but identifies potential issues before they become a problem. Items checked on a routine service are as follows.
- Engine oil, level, condition – change if needed.
- Filters – Air, Oil, Fuel
- Brakes – adjustment, wear and condition, clean to stop them seizing. Fluid levels.
- Check internal condition of fuel tank.
- Suspension, check for correct operation and damping – change fork oil if needed.
- Wheels and Tyres, pressure and condition. Check for loose spokes, tighten or replace.
- Steering head bearings, check for correct operation, adjust or replace
- Lube all pivot points, cables and levers.